Happy Reformation Day! Or, for those of you that celebrate it, Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has a blast today :)
I'm going to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday today...it's super fun! You should join in too :)
1. My town. This is a shot of my city's skyline...it was a little boring, so I added some texture to spice it up a little.
2. Something vintage. This metal box I found an at an estate sale for a mere fifty cents. I love it to pieces.
3. Tilt-shift photography. This is my first time trying tilt-shift photography...did I do it right? I'm still not sure what my opinion on it is ;)
4. My beautiful sister, MeMe, in one of her ballet outfits. I'm loving all the blue/green tones in this photo... :)
5. Chocolate. Yes, I've expressed my opinion on this little piece of heaven probably one too many times. Sigh...my true love.
Have a wonderful day!
PS Today is the last day to enter in my photo challenge! You don't want to miss this! :)